American Rescue Plan Resources
We have provided and regularly updated links and documents below that may inform local and tribal governments, nonprofits, and others about programs or processes related to and resulting from the ARP.
There are similar clearinghouses of information that exist at the national level, which we’ve provided, and that may be helpful for different sectors. There’s program specific information from federal and state partners, and there’s guidance for the practical management for ARP funds.
Unlike the CARES Act funding that local governments received in 2020, ARPA funding can be used to replace lost revenue. There’s a methodology for determining what this amount should be and we’ve created a worksheet you can use for this calculation.
Keep up with all things ARPA
Who’s saying what about when, how much, and how funds will be distributed
- The Passed Bill – American Rescue Plan
* AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT FUNDING BREAKDOWN
- AML Overview for Alaska (PPT)
- AML ARPA Guidelines Video Presentation
- AML ARPA Guidelines (PPT)
- National League of Cities (NLC) – hub useful for Alaska cities
- Summary of Provisions
- National Association of Counties – hub useful for Alaska boroughs and tribes
- Government Finance Officers Association – hub useful for finance and administrators
- National Council of State Legislatures
- National Council of Nonprofits
- NC League of Municipalities
- Free Tool to Help Cities Take Full Advantage of Federal Aid – searchable database of Q&A’s about the rules and regulations of COVID-19 relief funds
- Thread COVID-19 Stabilization Grant application is open to eligible child care programs. The application and grant information is available at threadalaska.org/covidrelief/
- Request for Proposal: Special Projects Manager Responses Due: June 11, 2021 Closed
- Childcare – The Child Care And Development Fund in FY21 Reconciliation Proposal
- Childcare – COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Memorandum – Childcare and Development Fund in FY2021 Reconciliation Proposals
- NTIA Establishes Two Broadband-Focused Offices – Office of Connectivity and Growth (OICG) and Office of Minority Broadband Initiatives
- ReConnect Loan and Grant Program – August 11, 2021
- Broadband Federal Funding Programs List – June 08, 2021
- NTIA Grant Program Webinar – June 9, 2021, 10:30 am -12:00 pm
State, Local, and Tribal Governments
- State, Local, and Tribal Fiscal Recovery Fund
- Recipient Compliance and Reporting Responsibilities – July 13, 2021
- Funding for Non-Entitlement Units of Local Government – May 24, 2021
- Pre-submission checklist – May 24, 2021
- Award Terms and Conditions for Non-entitlement Units of Local Government – May 24, 2021
- Interim Final Rule for Fund Guidance – May 10, 2021
- Update on Interpretation for 75 Percent Budget Cap Calculation (NEUs) – June 30, 2021
- For questions about the Treasury Submission Portal (ID.me) or for technical support, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quick Reference Guide
- Treasury FAQ – May 27, 2021
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds FAQ’s – June 8,2021
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds FAQ’s – June 17, 2021
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds FAQ’s – June 23, 2021
- Updated Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds FAQ’s – June 30, 2021
- Payments for Distribution to NEUs: “Status of Payments to States for Distribution to Non-Entitlement Units of Local Governments (NEUs) table
- Recipient Compliance and Reporting Responsibilities: Compliance and reporting responsibilities and Guidance – Page.
- State and Tribal Capital Projects Fund
- Update! The first reporting deadline for NEUs will be April 30, 2022 (instead of Oct 31, 2021).
- Update! – States, Territories, and Cities/Counties must submit a Project and Expenditure Report by January 31, 2022 (instead of October 31, 2021).
- U.S. Treasury Video Walkthrough of Reporting Portal
- Treasury’s Portal for Recipient Reporting Guide
- SLFRF-Compliance and Reporting Guidance – August 19, 2021
- SLFRF- Treasury’s Portal for Recipient Reporting– August 19, 2021
- Transit – Senate-Passed ARPA Urbanized Formula Funding Amount
- Rural Transit – Formula Grants for Rural Areas